听下面5段对话。每段对话治有一个’小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例：How much is the shirt？
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.18. C. ￡9.15
1. What does the woman need to buy for skiing？
A. Gloves. B. A scarf. C. Sunglasses.
2. What is the man doing？
A. Reading a book. B. Sleeping. C. Playing games.
3. Why can’t the man go to the concert on Friday night？
A. He will go to see a movie.
B. He will eat with his cousins.
C. He will be away in downtown.
4. Where does the conversation probably take place？
A. At a doctor’s. B. At a police station. C. At a supermarket.
5. What are the speakers mainly discussing？
A. How to sort out rubbish.
B. How to. ensure city safety. t
C. How to protect the environment.
6. What is the probable relationship between the speakers？
A. Teacher and student. B. Father and daughter. C. Glassmates.
7. Which class did the girl like best？
A. English. B. Art. C. Chemistry.
8. What does the girl think of the visit to the weather forecasting station？
A. Meaningful. B. Tiring. C. Worthless.
9. Which place did the girl go to last year？
A. A museum. B. A garden. C. A sports center.
10. How might Karen feel about Jim’s present？
A. Bored. B. Satisfied. C. Surprised.
11. What will the man give Karen？
A. A DVD. B. A book. C. A necklace.
12. What will the woman do tomorrow？
A. Go shopping with the man.
B. Attend Karen’s party；
C. Pick up the man.
13. What is the woman’s opimori oh Mark Twain’s biography？
A. It’s informative. B. It’s difficult. C. It’s boring.
14. Which place inspired the fictional town in Mark Twain’s book？
A. New Orleans. B. Hannibal. C. New York City.
15. What happened to Mark Twain in 1859？
A. He met Horace.
B. He left his hometown.
C. He became a steamboat pilot.
16. How did Mark Twain get his pen name？
A. It came from his job.
B. It was given by his father.
C. It was suggested by pilot Horace.
17. Why can the speaker find ships quickly？
A. He teams the history of ships from books.
B. He user the latest equipment.
C. He is a professional driver.
18. What is the speaker’s book about？
A. Some professional drivers.
B. His hobbies.
C. Fishermen’s experiences.
19. What is the speaker doing now？
A. Looking for the history of The Seabird.
B. Trying to get gold from a sunken ship.
C. Doing research on rocks.
20. How did the speaker learn to dive？
A. By joining a diving club.
B. By going on a diving holiday.
C. By teaching himself.
The OECD is a global economic forum working with 38 member countries (including UK， US， Canada， Australia， Belgium， etc.) and more than 100 emerging and developing economies to make better policies for better lives. Our mission is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world. We provide a unique forum in which governments work together to share experiences on what drives economic， social and environmental changes， seeking solutions to common problems.
We aim to improve our efficiency and effectiveness； staff members are encouraged to actively contribute to this goal.